> v1 - effective August 1st, 2018
TCSL Armor is in compliance with GDPR.
IntroductionTCSL Research, LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. It describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website armor.ai (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On services contained on our platform including Armor.ai
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means.
Children Under the Age of 18Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, DO NOT use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address et.al. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information.
Types of data stored
- User email and submitted firmware images.
- Analysis on submitted firmware.
- Post-processed reports.
- Details about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
Places where data is stored
- Our infrastructure is on AWS.
- Our DNS service provider is EuroDNS.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of TCSL Research, LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by TCSL Research, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent, We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TCSL Research,LLC our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
> TCSL Research, LLC does not sell any submitted data. We use it only for providing the service to our customers.
Accountability & Management
TCSL Armor has taken all necessary measures according to relevant regulations.
- You have the right to request your information/data.
- You have the right to update your information/data.
- You have the right to delete your information/data.
- You have the right to stop processing of your information/data.
- By logging in you grant consent to collect data.
- By uploading firmware you grant consent to collect it.